Manchester Convention Date and Venue Change!

  • Ian Haworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Just hoping to catch anybody who still thinks Manchester Convention will be taking place this Saturday.  Please note that we have now
      changed date and venue!

      All the usual fun of MJC will now be taking place on Sat 27th October in
      our traditional venues in Chorlton.  For full details please take a look at the updated website...

      http://www.manchesterjugglingconvention.co.uk

      So don't come this weekend... we won't be there!  But do come a couple of weeks later...

      -- Ian