Re: [uk_jugglers] Digest Number 2477

  • The Void
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      The Void wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >
      > I'm sorry to have to tell you that we lost Luke Wilson this morning.
      > Luke passed away this morning. He was at home with his family and some close
      > friends at the time.

      For those that knew Luke, I'm passing on news of his funeral, from Sam Veale, who is liaising with Luke's family:

      =======
      Dear Everyone,
      Luke's funeral service will be on Wednesday the 17th of October at 11am. It will be held at Portchester Crematorium just outside Portsmouth.

      http://www.portchestercrematorium.org

      The service will be a Jewish Atheist ceremony as per Luke's instructions and will be 30 minutes long. There is no dress code. Please come as you see fit.

      As per Jewish tradition there will be no flowers at the ceremony but donations can be made to a specific cancer charity that Linda will name in the near future. I will keep you all updated on this.

      The invitation is open to all but if you intend to come, please email me...

      samveale
      -=[ AT ]=-
      gmail
      com

      ...so that I can make an estimate of numbers. Also, if you pass this information on, please include my email so that others can let me know too.

      After the ceremony there will be a gathering nearby at a venue to be confirmed.

      Opportunities to speak will be at the gathering rather than the service itself. If you would like to say a few words please let me know and plan to make it quite brief as I'm sure there will be many of you.

      Hope to see you soon,
      Sam Veale
      =======

      (Please reply to Sam by email with regard to the funeral, and not here.)

      Void