Luke Wilson

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      Dear all,

      wanted to pass on some sad news. Luke was diagnosed with cancer earlier
      his year and sadly passed away this morning. His funeral will be held
      in Southsea at a date to be announced.

      For anyone who knew him, it is a terrible loss of an amazing and inventive juggler who was also a bloody nice bloke!

      He will be sadly missed

      Rob

    • li22yboo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        This is deeply sad news. He was indeed a bloody nice bloke and an amazing juggler. I am glad that our paths crossed and that I knew him at all.

        My thoughts are with his nearest and dearest, and I wish them all the best in this awful time.

        Liz

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
          On 03/10/2012 22:25, robfirey wrote:
          > Dear all,

          > wanted to pass on some sad news. Luke was diagnosed with cancer earlier
          > his year and sadly passed away this morning. His funeral will be held
          > in Southsea at a date to be announced.
          >
          > For anyone who knew him, it is a terrible loss of an amazing and inventive juggler who was also a bloody nice bloke!

          Hi all,

          There is now a JustGiving page for Macmillan Cancer Care on behalf of Luke:
          http://www.justgiving.com/cubecheat

          Charlie