Re: [uk_jugglers] Forwarded request for performers for filming in West Yorkshire

  • Annette Gliwa
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
      audition 4th October
      filming 24th/25th October
      wardrobe call on 22nd October
      rehearsal on 23rd October

      I make that 5 days a 40 pounds- bargain
      here is my reply:
       Hi
      I am a highly skilled professional juggler and I would rather work for charity than be ripped of for 40 pounds a day.
      regards
      Annette

      must be the rude German in me :)

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
        I just had this response after I queried the price.

        The breakdown of fees that are available are;

        Wardrobe Fitting = £50
        Rehearsal Day = 1/2 BSF = £100

        Filming (x two days) = £200 x 2 = £400

        This is still poor in my opinion, but nice for somebody trying to get their face out there.