Re

  • Sam Diprose
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012
      hi:
        I just purchase an (Canon EOS 5D Mark III ) from (hk-creditcommerce.com) , it's canon's new highly anticipated creation, it's most advanced EOS Digital SLR ever produced. i am so proud of having one in my hand, i just paid 2210usd (courier inclded) , also the delivery time from this website is fast, you can get it in 4 days after you pay . if you are an professional photographer, if you love shooting, please buy it without hesitation ! you can also purchase iphone4s .new ipad and other hottest electrical items from this website, thanks and best regards

    • Panayiotis Panayiotou
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012
        i'm not a professional photographer, but i am an amateur juggler.

        does this amazing camera juggle well?

        pan (no pun intended. that's a shortened pronouncable version of my name)