forgotten props

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Hi all,

      Does anyone remember the "Freaks Unlimited Jester Club" which looked a bit
      like an elongated beanbag on the end of a bit of broom handle?

      The only photo I can find is from an article in The Catch (Issue 11, winter
      1995)
      <http://paulseward.com/photos/2012/august-2012/the_catch_v1_issue11_winter_1995.jpg.php>

      They would have been around in the early 1990s - I've been in touch with
      Paul from Freaks and from the sounds of things they only ever made about
      100 of them. (I would be surprised if they'd even sold that many!)

      So this is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have one they would be
      willing to part with?

      -Paul
      www.paulseward.com