Which diabolo string?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
      The mr babache performance string seems to give a nice grip straight away. It's cored.

      Any diabolo freaks here who know the in's and outs of diabolo strings?

    • j.jester@virgin.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
        Henrys and babache are very good. Goblin is nice and inexpensive but different. Different strings behave very differently.

        From: "Kevin Rowe" <circuskevin@...>
        Sender: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:45:11
        To: <uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>