Bungay Balls Up 2012 - The countdown starts now!

  • The Void
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2012
      Just a month to go until Bungay Balls Up, folks. The world's longest,
      and mellowest, juggling convention returns for 11 days of
      buttercuppery indolence.

      This year we have the lovely www.cafechameleon.co.uk as our caterers,
      so start working up a hunger now!

      Bring all your games, kites, frisbees, sun lotion, croquet sets,
      wellies, deck chairs, geek toys, sunglasses, badminton rackets, table
      tennis bats, snooker elbows, photographers eyes, poker chips,
      trebuchets, cricket stumps, rainbow calibrators, RC sofas, plantswaps,
      and senses[1] of silliness.[2]

      The dates are Saturday May 26th to Tuesday June 5th (Hooray for bonus
      bank holidays! Cheers, Queenie!). You may arrive from Friday evening
      to set up your tents[3], but NOT before then please.

      Hoodies and t-shirts are pre-order only. See website.

      More details can be found at:
      http://www.juggler.net/bungayballsup/ including an email address for
      further enquiries.

      IJDb Event page: http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?id=7962
      The Juggling Edge event page: http://jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=16

      Right, now where did I leave my towel?

      The Void
      Head of Marketing and Generally Saying Good Things About BBU

      [1] You do have more than one, right?
      [2] Oh, I suppose you could add "juggling equipment" to that list if
      you really want to.
      [3] Providing you know where you towel is.[4]
      [4] http://towelday.org/
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2012
        On 27/04/2012 14:56, The Void wrote:
        > Just a month to go until Bungay Balls Up, folks. The world's longest,
        > and mellowest, juggling convention returns for 11 days of
        > buttercuppery indolence.
        >
        > This year we have the lovely www.cafechameleon.co.uk as our caterers,
        > so start working up a hunger now!
        >
        > Bring all your games, kites, frisbees, sun lotion, croquet sets,
        > wellies, deck chairs, geek toys, sunglasses, badminton rackets, table
        > tennis bats, snooker elbows, photographers eyes, poker chips,
        > trebuchets, cricket stumps, rainbow calibrators, RC sofas, plantswaps,
        > and senses[1] of silliness.[2]

        from ##juggling on IRC:
        " mebbe we should suggest people bring their posh frocks/black tie/silly
        costume to Bungay and then think of a party reason when we get there"

        Charlie