Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: A shortage of professional jugglers?

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 11, 2012
      Hi all,

      My colleague actually organized the 1992 BJC so it wasn't then. I didn't know him then. I saw him busking at Stratford upon Avon a few years ago. Does a wonderful show. Since then we've occasionally been doing shows for schools. I do a show for the Infants and he does one for the Juniors. Works very nicely.

      "Philistines" ... Quite correct Pan!

      Gandini is great for the juggling community with his innovative work.

      The general public still needs entertaining with shows they can understand.

      With the abundance of money the past 20 years, have jugglers, quite naturally, been pursuing that rather than develop their work for public consumption?

      Just a thought.