Re: [uk_jugglers] Mickey taking lines needed ...

  • glyn hanton
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2012
      and three pigs might fly at once ?

      On 16/03/2012 14:04, Kevin Rowe wrote:
      > ... Help your Constables Circus Skills overtake their Circumference ... !
      >
      > I need a few lines to advertise my circus workshops to the local police stations.
      >
      > Any more ideas?
      >
      > Kevin

      Alight Fingers Juggling
      www.alightfingers.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2012
        On 16/03/2012 14:04, Kevin Rowe wrote:
        > ... Help your Constables Circus Skills overtake their Circumference ... !
        >
        > I need a few lines to advertise my circus workshops to the local police stations.
        >
        > Any more ideas?

        'Lose that Copper Bottom!'

        > Kevin

      • dave booth
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2012
          I know pigs are supposed to be fat but you lot are just taking it to another level.......

          ________________________________
          > ... Help your Constables Circus Skills overtake their Circumference ... !
          >
          > I need a few lines to advertise my circus workshops to the local police stations.
          >
          > Any more ideas?

          'Lose that Copper Bottom!'

        • j.jester@virgin.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2012
            How many of you guys have been moved on by a policemsn or had a policeman try it on with them

            From: dave booth <davejellybean@...>
            Sender: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:53:39
            To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com<uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>

            I know pigs are supposed to be fat but you lot are just taking it to another level.......

            > ... Help your Constables Circus Skills overtake their Circumference ... !
            >
            > I need a few lines to advertise my circus workshops to the local police stations.
            >
            > Any more ideas?

            'Lose that Copper Bottom!'