Poi for podgy policemen?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
      Heard the news?

      Fitness assessment for coppers!

      Another opportunity to market our services?

      Just a thought.

      Kevin

      ps. If you ever need a policeman in Selly Oak ... check out the local Pizza places!

    • j.jester@virgin.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
        I really upset a fat policeman when in all honesty I told him I couldn't take him seriously because he was so overweight that even I could outrun him. He was expressing his disapproval of me juggling knives at the time. He said kettle and pot so I said no careful and plod. But I did this in pribvate after the show. Being arrested has so lost its appeal.