Re: [uk_jugglers] Britain's Got Talent

  • Plumsie
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
      I think they would be better with someone like Stumpy.

      Whilst Sean is a very good and artistic juggler that's not what they want, some who can fall off the stage and then do it again in slow motion is more what they are looking for. Why anyone would degrade themselves by going on that sho I don't know but I certainly wouldn't.

      Plumsie

      >________________________________

    • dave booth
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
        Exactly right Plumsie.I,ve been asked to do this and they are only looking for somebody to make a complete arse out of themselves....actually I would have probably fitted the bill.....Steer well clear...

        ________________________________

      • j.jester@virgin.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
          Exposure can be good and you don't have to win to do well from it even if it does feel degrading

          From: dave booth <davejellybean@...>
          Sender: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:33:50
          To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com<uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>

          Exactly right Plumsie.I,ve been asked to do this and they are only looking for somebody to make a complete arse out of themselves....actually I would have probably fitted the bill.....Steer well clear...

          ________________________________
          I think they would be better with someone like Stumpy.

          Whilst Sean is a very good and artistic juggler that's not what they want, some who can fall off the stage and then do it again in slow motion is more what they are looking for. Why anyone would degrade themselves by going on that sho I don't know but I certainly wouldn't.

          Plumsie

          >________________________________

        • Mark Wiggins
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
            Er, there seems to be some confusion here.

            They're not looking for people to audition. They want a juggler and a
            clown for filming something with Ant and Dec on Thursday (in Birmingham).

            No money but if somebody wants to get on the telly...

            Regards,
            Mark.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
              As Mark says ...

              Anybody got a contact number for the Birmingham University jugglers?

              I have a show so can't do it myself.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
                If you want to be seen on the vtelly and you are near birmingham do it. It is quite nice when your relatives see you on the telly