Jester Shoes

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi all

       I'm after a pair of jester shoes with curly toes, good quality not ebay cheap things.

      Any suggestions please as I can't seem to find anything.

      Cheers Rob

    • Jay Linn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
        Hi Rob,

        I dunno what look you're after exactly, but you could try small
        independent clothing and footwear shops in any Muslim district of a town
        or city. You can get an excellent range of authentic curly-toed slippers
        and shoes if you know where to look, what we might call "Ali Baba shoes"
        I suppose.

        HTH.

        --
        Jay Linn