Bed(s) of nails, anyone?

  • NIGEL SCHAAY
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      I'm just about to move house, and in the interests of not moving shite I'll
      never use again, I am offering 2 beds of nails free* to anyone who would
      like to come and collect them from me here in South Manchester**.
      One is a large hefty beast made from MDF and 6" nails at roughly 3/4"
      spacing, the other is more compact ply and 3"(?) nails at a very
      comfortable close spacing (this one looks good and gruesomely rusty too!).

      Contact me off-list if you're interested, if nobody's claimed them by the
      time I move (looking like about 22nd Feb. at the mo) then they're fated for
      the council tip...

      N.

      *Free as in I'm not expecting anything for them, but if your conscience
      guilts you into paying something, then donate to PWB.

      ** No, I won't bring them to a convention for you.