Circus Shows

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      I've got to pop down to Cardiff in the morning to do a 45 minute circus show. For a group of just 15 nursery children.

      Do many jugglers do these 45 minute shows for kids of varying ages?

      Here in the Midlands I know Wolly and Flip 'n Dippy.

      Wolly does a great show and I pass work on to him when possible.

      I've noticed Flip 'n Dippy have joined the google ad's lot to try and get more work. Something I'll avoid.