Milton Keynes Juggling Convention

  • Nigel Roder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi All,

      Hopefully everybody on this list will have heard about the upcoming convention on November 12th from other sources. All details about the convention can be found on the website www.mkjc.co.uk. £8 for those aged 12 and over. For those of you in doubt I am using phyical age and not mental age. Great show line-up that includes Steve Rawlings, Pete Gamble and Frumpid Stumblestone as well as the kids of Concrete Circus and a whole bunch more. Also an auction of juggling kit that belonged to GeeJay the Clown. Plus the normal workshops, games and our trader is Beard.

      Hopefully we will see loads of you there,

      Nigel for the MKJC team