Re: [uk_jugglers] Shows v Workshops

  • j.jester@virgin.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2011
      Offering better value to schools is the way forward. I offer a free 20 min show with a days workshops

      From: dave booth <davejellybean@...>
      Sender: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:18:11
      To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com<uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [uk_jugglers] Shows v Workshops

      Doesn't really matter cos the simple fact is that schools don't have the money for employing outside agencies anymore.The only school bookings i am getting are those funded by the p.t.a. They may employ 1 person
       but gone are the days when they they would have a juggler,then a puppet company,then a theatre group and then etc.......etc......Fact not fiction cos Mrs. Jellyb. teaches and knows what is going on better than we do...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2012
        Well, offering shows rather than workshops has definitely worked for me. Did 3 shows in schools yesterday, two in one school and one in another.

        Getting a mixture of shows + workshops overall as some of the schools decide to go for workshops instead.

        Offering better value to schools is the way forward. I offer a free 20 min show with a days workshops

        From: dave booth <davejellybean@...>
        Sender: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:18:11
        To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com<uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>