Juggling club with no where to go closes, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

  • Paul Donegan
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31 12:38 PM
      Hi All,

      Just to let you know In the air juggling club has now ceased to exsist until premises are found. I will let you know when that happens.

      Thanks to all the uk jugglers who supported me/the club!!

      Particually,

      Tom-a 2 diabalo God, sorry Marky
      Claire-unicycle madness
      Jonathan-loving the 7 balls
      Phillipa-Knees!!
      Tony-nailed that mills mess
      Callum-keep on surfing
      Martin-origami master
      Pan-more 4 and 5 ball multiplexes,cool
      Sharon-with the Gandini touch, made me wanna cry
      Steve, 5 club backcrosses and chatting,

      And all at Oldbury Sports Centre,

      Thank you!!

      Love you all!!

      Paul.

      Isnt this where we came in?

    • jonathan the jester
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
        Don't give up. Salisbury Juggling Club was homeless once!