Novelty bikes

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
      It would be nice to find someone to make these novelty bikes again. There have been odd production runs of varoious items in the past.

      A 16" wheel unicycle bike for example where both front + rear wheel can spin.

    • Naomi Sajeri
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
        It would indeed be nice, if the price was right. But I suspect very few people would be interested, and new "production runs" seem unlikely. One-offs maybe.

        Not entirely sure what you mean by "unicycle bike....both wheels can spin". Surely....and surely....?

        Nao

        Honest: I have a perfect hourglass figure: head full of sand and bottom getting heavier by the minute.

        To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
        From: circuskevin@...
        Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:22:46 +0100
        Subject: [uk_jugglers] Novelty bikes

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
          I think it's more a case of tempting those who can make them with a good
          price to do so.

          In this world of mass production we've come to expect everything on the
          cheap.

          Indeed only a few people would be interested. Those few together could
          provide a worthwhile order for somebody to make.

        • j.jester@virgin.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2011
            There are people who will make a bike if you design itM. Steam fairs are a good source of those engineers who enjoy such a project

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2011
              Thanks Jonathon. I need 'those engineers who enjoy such a project'.

              Like others I have a 20" unicyle bike with twin crossbar and back wheel able
              to rotate in both a horizontal and vertical plane. A bit big for most kids
              so would be nice to have a smaller version.

              I wonder who made these 20" ones?