Re: [uk_jugglers] Layout of props- Tables or buckets?

  • glyn hanton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
      Keeping diabolo strings in a separate bucket/box to the diabolos helps a
      bit ... I think if anyone has actually solved this problem there will be
      a few people want to know how.

      On 24/07/2011 15:53, Kevin Rowe wrote:
      > When you layout your items for people to help themselves for practice which do you use?
      >
      > I'm thinking of getting a table for my diabolos + spinning plates. The continual problem with diabolos of course is the strings getting tangled.
      >
      > Kevin

      Alight Fingers Juggling
      www.alightfingers.com
    • dave booth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
        Just put them all out on the ground.People NEVER put the stuff  back in buckets or on tables.It works.....

        Keeping diabolo strings in a separate bucket/box to the diabolos helps a
        bit ... I think if anyone has actually solved this problem there will be
        a few people want to know how.

        On 24/07/2011 15:53, Kevin Rowe wrote:
        > When you layout your items for people to help themselves for practice which do you use?
        >
        > I'm thinking of getting a table for my diabolos + spinning plates. The continual problem with diabolos of course is the strings getting tangled.
        >
        > Kevin

        Alight Fingers Juggling
        www.alightfingers.com