Layout of props- Tables or buckets?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
      When you layout your items for people to help themselves for practice which do you use?

      I'm thinking of getting a table for my diabolos + spinning plates. The continual problem with diabolos of course is the strings getting tangled.

    • glyn hanton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
        Keeping diabolo strings in a separate bucket/box to the diabolos helps a
        bit ... I think if anyone has actually solved this problem there will be
        a few people want to know how.

        On 24/07/2011 15:53, Kevin Rowe wrote:
        > When you layout your items for people to help themselves for practice which do you use?
        >
        > I'm thinking of getting a table for my diabolos + spinning plates. The continual problem with diabolos of course is the strings getting tangled.
        >
        > Kevin

        Alight Fingers Juggling
        www.alightfingers.com
      • dave booth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
          Just put them all out on the ground.People NEVER put the stuff  back in buckets or on tables.It works.....

          Keeping diabolo strings in a separate bucket/box to the diabolos helps a
          bit ... I think if anyone has actually solved this problem there will be
          a few people want to know how.

          On 24/07/2011 15:53, Kevin Rowe wrote:
          > When you layout your items for people to help themselves for practice which do you use?
          >
          > I'm thinking of getting a table for my diabolos + spinning plates. The continual problem with diabolos of course is the strings getting tangled.
          >
          > Kevin

          Alight Fingers Juggling
          www.alightfingers.com