RE: [uk_jugglers] Spray paint on grass?

  • zenrider
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
      Does a eco-spray exist ? My quick research say it exist but it can affect a bit the grass

      Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
        Talcum powder?

        Something I wouldn't have thought of.

        Ta Kevin

        Download our latest 2011 Aviatricks Brochure
        now:http://www.aviatricks.co.uk/AviatricksBrochure.pdf

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
          I googled this and found I could obtain it in Wickes not too far away.

          Thanks.