RE: [uk_jugglers] Spray paint on grass?

  • Ali Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
      Line marker spray

      _____

      From: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Kevin Rowe
      Sent: 20 July 2011 08:52
      To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [uk_jugglers] Spray paint on grass?

      I use painters tape inside on hall floors for challenges or races. Chalk for
      playgrounds. What can I use for grass? Will spray on paint used by these
      artists damage the grass? I suppose it's down to the chemical components.

      Anyone know?

    • zenrider
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
        Does a eco-spray exist ? My quick research say it exist but it can affect a bit the grass

        Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
          Talcum powder?

          Something I wouldn't have thought of.

          Ta Kevin

          Download our latest 2011 Aviatricks Brochure
          now:http://www.aviatricks.co.uk/AviatricksBrochure.pdf

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
            I googled this and found I could obtain it in Wickes not too far away.

            Thanks.