Re: [uk_jugglers] Spray paint on grass?

  • Val Beattie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
      Talcum powder?

      AVIATRICKS
      based in Edinburgh, Scotland

      Download our latest 2011 Aviatricks Brochure
      now:http://www.aviatricks.co.uk/AviatricksBrochure.pdf

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
        Line marker spray

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
          Does a eco-spray exist ? My quick research say it exist but it can affect a bit the grass

          Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
            Talcum powder?

            Something I wouldn't have thought of.

            Ta Kevin

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
              I googled this and found I could obtain it in Wickes not too far away.

              Thanks.