Holding yer bunting up ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      I've just had some new bunting delivered for my outdoor circus workshops.

      What do you all use to hold your bunting up?

      I've got some electic fencing poles. They do look rather ugly though.

      Jellybean has some nice white poles pictured on his website

      http://www.jellybeanjuggling.com/gallery.htm

      The bunting and the poles seem to add to the overall impression of the workshops in the photos. What do you think?

      I must ask Dave one question though. These poles, are they ... cheap?

    • dave booth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2011
        Kev, sorry not to have been repling to you but have been away.Firstly the shade
        was mine but too much hassle as it took at least 2  to put up!! The poles are
        just painted brush handles!! You can buy them in 2 thicknesses from any hardware
        shop for about £1.00. The thicker ones last longer.I sharpen them to a point to
        knock them into the ground.They are also useful for impaling naughty
        children!!!!!  Good luck....Dave