Chasing the money ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011
      A portuguese clown I met at at the recent Danish Clown Festival was a little unhappy wih the collapse of the economy. He lives in the Azores and used to get 750 euros for a 45 minute show(after tax)

      He even hosted magic and clown conventions at the portuguese taxpayers expense. They'd be flown in all expenses paid.

      It's all changed now .. No money he kept repeating.

      One of the entertainers I know who just chased money in the good times.