Stilt trouser stripe material.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 11:17 AM
      I'm going to get stilt trosers for the 7-11 year olds made for my circus workshops.

      I'm after traditional cotton stripe material. Black/White, Red/White, Red/Yellow - anything I suppose with two alternating colours - thick stripes.

      Should make good photos for the teachers/playworkers etc

      If you know any suppliers, do let us know.

      Ta.