British Kendama Open 2011: New videos and format

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hello rec.jugglers and clickers,

      The new tricklists, format and videos for next year's British Kendama Open (at the BJC) are now out.

      We've gone for the Japanese-style knockout system for the Advanced division this year, with players facing off in pairs on a randomly-pulled trick. Hopefully this should ramp up the tension and fun for the audience (and the competitors?!)

      Details and vids at
      http://kendama.tlmb.net/competition2011.html

      The Void
      Will not be competing.