Re: [uk_jugglers] Unicycles Stolen

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2010
      On 07/09/2010 23:02, guy_heathcote wrote:
      > Hi all. I discovered tonight that my two unicycles, both chrome DM models had been stolen. One was a 20" Ringmaster model, with T-bar seat, the other a 5' double chain giraffe with DM contoured saddle. Obviously, neither can now be directly replaced. If any of you should come accross any information as to their whereabouts, I'd obviously be keen for further details. Thanks.
      >
      > Guy

      Bah - that's awful, Guy. Can I recommend you set up some Ebay alerts and
      also try Gumtree - I got a lot of stolen juggling kit back after someone
      spotted my fireclubs on eBay.

      Cheers

      Charlie
    • guy_heathcote
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2010
        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Hull <charlie@...> wrote:

        > On 07/09/2010 23:02, guy_heathcote wrote:
        > > Hi all. I discovered tonight that my two unicycles, both chrome DM models had been stolen. One was a 20" Ringmaster model, with T-bar seat, the other a 5' double chain giraffe with DM contoured saddle. Obviously, neither can now be directly replaced. If any of you should come accross any information as to their whereabouts, I'd obviously be keen for further details. Thanks.
        > >
        > > Guy
        > >

        > Bah - that's awful, Guy. Can I recommend you set up some Ebay alerts and
        > also try Gumtree - I got a lot of stolen juggling kit back after someone
        > spotted my fireclubs on eBay.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Charlie

        Thanks, Charlie. I've not tried using alerts before, so that's obviously something to look into.

        Guy