Unicycles Stolen

  • guy_heathcote
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi all. I discovered tonight that my two unicycles, both chrome DM models had been stolen. One was a 20" Ringmaster model, with T-bar seat, the other a 5' double chain giraffe with DM contoured saddle. Obviously, neither can now be directly replaced. If any of you should come accross any information as to their whereabouts, I'd obviously be keen for further details. Thanks.

      Guy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2010
        On 07/09/2010 23:02, guy_heathcote wrote:
        > Hi all. I discovered tonight that my two unicycles, both chrome DM models had been stolen. One was a 20" Ringmaster model, with T-bar seat, the other a 5' double chain giraffe with DM contoured saddle. Obviously, neither can now be directly replaced. If any of you should come accross any information as to their whereabouts, I'd obviously be keen for further details. Thanks.
        >
        > Guy

        Bah - that's awful, Guy. Can I recommend you set up some Ebay alerts and
        also try Gumtree - I got a lot of stolen juggling kit back after someone
        spotted my fireclubs on eBay.

        Cheers

        Charlie
      • guy_heathcote
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2010
          --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Hull <charlie@...> wrote:

          > On 07/09/2010 23:02, guy_heathcote wrote:
          > > Hi all. I discovered tonight that my two unicycles, both chrome DM models had been stolen. One was a 20" Ringmaster model, with T-bar seat, the other a 5' double chain giraffe with DM contoured saddle. Obviously, neither can now be directly replaced. If any of you should come accross any information as to their whereabouts, I'd obviously be keen for further details. Thanks.
          > >
          > > Guy
          > >

          > Bah - that's awful, Guy. Can I recommend you set up some Ebay alerts and
          > also try Gumtree - I got a lot of stolen juggling kit back after someone
          > spotted my fireclubs on eBay.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Charlie

          Thanks, Charlie. I've not tried using alerts before, so that's obviously something to look into.

          Guy