Re: [uk_jugglers] Ostriches

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2010
      On 22/07/2010 22:58, jonathan the jester wrote:
      > Squawk... runs... tries to fly but can't.. puffs up chest.. squawk! Glyn jumps on back and races me against Jason Perry who it turns out is an Emu which he smugly points out has far more comedy potential....

      1. I am not jumping on the back of a an obnoxious ginger bearded bad
      juggling reformed troll who smells of garlic and listens to status quo.
      2. I'm thinking that Dave will be logging that description as a monster
      for this years Crawley theme.
      3. Penguins every time.

      www.loadeddice.co.uk
    • Pemberton, Brian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2010

        ... and we can set fire to it for the fire show! ;-)

        Brian
        (Crawley Fire show organiser)