Peacock feathers

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Mini,

      Are you still selling the feathers?

      I'll post it here as I'm sure others would be interested.

    • KONIG EDWARD
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
        I'd be up for` some too Mini...
        EddieK.

        On 1 July 2010 14:36, Kevin Rowe <circuskevin@...> wrote:

        > Hi Mini,
        >
        > Are you still selling the feathers?
        >
        > I'll post it here as I'm sure others would be interested.
        >
        > Kevin

      • Mini Mansell
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
          cool.

          yup i still am. if you email me with how many your after please

          mini@...

          Mini

          On 1 July 2010 14:36, Kevin Rowe <circuskevin@...> wrote:

          > Hi Mini,
          >
          > Are you still selling the feathers?
          >
          > I'll post it here as I'm sure others would be interested.
          >
          > Kevin

        • Nog Wilde
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
            Any ideas how I re activate my juggler.net email address ???????
            cheers
            Nog

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
              On 01/07/2010 21:17, Nog Wilde wrote:

              > Any ideas how I re activate my juggler.net email address ???????
              > cheers
              > Nog

              have you tried asking via the contacts at www.juggler.net?

              Cheers