Bungey

  • Annette Gliwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi everybody
      Just to say a quick thank you for being all your lovely selves at Bungey and making me happy to be part of such a great bunch!
      Special thanks to
      Abby and Susanne for looking after Nico
      Mandy and Garry for borrowing us the glow clubs and helping an a lovely cream tea
      Ian aerotec for borrowing us his computer
      Ian Carter for giving me a lift to the Circus
      Marc and Kate for borrwoing us the baby phone all week!!
      Matt for getting up just to say good bye (did you really?)
      Anwyn for writing my application with me and Any to check it.
      Everybody who whished me luck for the job interview (got it :) )

      and loads more for this and that!
      of to Berlin Convention next
       happy juggle
      x Annette