Re: Opinion requested

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2010
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Concrete Circus" <nigel@...> wrote:

      > Would you attend a one-day juggling convention on a Sunday?
      >
      > In particular a one day convention in Milton Keynes in November, but the question stands anyway.

      A Sunday wouldn't put me off, necessarily. It would all depend for me on whether it clashed with anything else I was doing, how far I had to travel, how skint I was, etc.

      Void

      --
      TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 18 designs
    • Peter Gamble
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2010
        This one day family friendly event returns for it's 6th Year
        Aldersley Leisure Village, Aldersley Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 9NW

        on Saturday 3rd July

        Free overnight parking and camping

        Pre booked tickets £15 , £20 on the day .

        This year we are delighted to confirm that Adam Winrich, star of You Tube , fresh from storming performances at Glastonbury , holder of 7 Guinness World Records , stunning whip cracker and whip maker, will be our special guest , expect the best because you have got it !

        2010 Workshops will include Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Workshops and the Workshop Leaders will include Adam Winrich, Peter Gamble and Major Horton.

        Free whip use
        Performance tips and the
        British Whip Cracking Championships competitions , these are split into various classes so everyone can have a go at winning , Targets, Basic 8 etc

        Try your hand at cracking a 20ft whip , have fun !!

        For more information see

        http://ukwhipconvention.com/index.html

        To book your tickets please contact mailto:whipconventionorganisers@...

        Pete Gamble
        Pick "N" Mix Circus
        23 Harbour Road
        Barry
        01446 747176
        Mobile 07875 826773
        Email : Peter@...
        Website : www.pick-n-mix.co.uk
        Bringing Fun to your Festivities

      • Plumsie
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13, 2010
          I would possibly attend for the day but if you were planning an evening show then with travel time home afterwards and work the next morning I would be put off staying for the show.

          I think it would depend on the venue that you were proposing and the attractions that you have to offer.

          Plumsie

          Message 4 of 9 , May 13, 2010
            On 11/05/2010 21:07, Concrete Circus wrote:
            > Would you attend a one-day juggling convention on a Sunday?

            Yes, several of the Cambridge one-dayers were on a Sunday as I recall.
            Make sure you know when the pubs shut afterwards ;-)