10294Old juggling mags and posters wanted please

  • Roslyn Walker
    Feb 22, 2014
      Hello..!

      I don't usually post to this group as I rarely have much to say. But I thought it would be the place to ask. I'm looking for old juggling related magazines. Any and all titles welcomed from as far back as you care to go.

      I'm also searching for juggling and juggler posters and postcards.

      So if you have a poster from your show or a post card advertising your show or anything juggler related on a poster or postcard and would like to get rid of it please get in touch.

      Any and all items considered.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic