      From: Nigel <n.schaay@...>
      To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 13 May 2013, 22:03
      Subject: Re: [uk_jugglers] hello.

      In case anyone was still unaware of this, yahoo mail accounts have been subject to an awful lot of hacking lately. This is a reminder to change your passwords regularly folks, and make it a long password so the brute-force-password-hacking-bot takes a very long time to crack it.

      </public service announcement>

      On 13 May 2013, at 20:52, Annette Gliwa didn't write, but a spambot sent us all: