Runners -up NSC

  • Nelkon, Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 6:59 AM
      A couple of people have recently asked me for details of runners-up at
      the NSC. I've compiled the following list from memory/ records/ old
      Onwords.

      Can anyone add to it or comment on the question marks.

      Thanks
      Philip

      1971
      1972
      1973
      1974 George Weiss ?
      1975 Vera Lang ?
      1976
      1977 David Stirling
      1978 Joyce Cansfield
      1979 Mike Goldman
      1980 Harvey Freeman ?
      1981 Brian Sugar
      1982 Ron Hendra
      1983 Phil Appleby
      1984 Mark Nyman ?
      1985 Phil Appleby
      1986 Phil Appleby
      1987 Philip Nelkon
      1988 Bob Violett ?
      1989 Mark Nyman
      1990 Phil Appleby
      1991 Andrew Fisher
      1992 Pete Finley
      1993 Karl Khoshnaw
      1994 Clive Spate
      1995 ----
      1996 Terry Kirk
      1997 Jackie McLeod
      1998 Gareth Williams
      1999 Mark Nyman
      2000 Gareth Williams
      2001 Terry Kirk
      2002 David Acton
      2003 Clive Spate
      2004 Andrew Cook
      2005 David Webb

      This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.