Why am I unable to add photos to my album??

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Help!!!

      Have created my album but unable to add pics??

      Ps: Is it possible that we could add our face pics on here so we know
      who we are talking to??? Just an idea thats all.. as I'm a woman in
      the minority... would be good to see faces????

      Votes please??

      Linda (Northants)
    • Steve Woodward
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Linda,

        Go to Photos, click on your album to open it, then look for the "add
        photos" link, click on that then use the search facility to locate
        where they are on your computer (eg: desktop) click on download and
        bobs your uncle

        There is a facility for adding a picture to your profile if you so
        wish, some people have done that and some are either not sure how to
        or choose not to

        Steve

        "Linda" wrote:

        > Help!!!
        >
        > Have created my album but unable to add pics??
        >
        > Ps: Is it possible that we could add our face pics on here so we
        know
        > who we are talking to??? Just an idea thats all.. as I'm a woman
        in
        > the minority... would be good to see faces????
        >
        > Votes please??
        >
        > Linda (Northants)

      • Howard Matthews
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
          --- In uk-ferns@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <sugartoes66@...> wrote:

          > Help!!!
          >
          > Have created my album but unable to add pics??
          >
          > Ps: Is it possible that we could add our face pics on here so we
          know
          > who we are talking to??? Just an idea thats all.. as I'm a woman
          in
          > the minority... would be good to see faces????
          >
          > Votes please??
          >
          > Linda (Northants)

          Hello everyone, I've recently joined this Group, even though I
          regard myself as more of an amateur fern botanist than a
          horticulturalist, nevertheless I like to see ferns in my garden that
          I am never likely to see in their native habitats. You will find
          more information about me on my Yahoo Profile, which includes a
          couple of ferny links that may be of interest. Until I read Lyn's
          message, I was going to raise a similar point to the one she raises.
          A few of the names of this Group's members are familiar to me, while
          many are not, & it is disappointing to see that the majority have
          not filled in their Yahoo Profiles. Some have not even entered their
          real names, they only have nicknames. Come on guys (& gals), what
          are you trying to hide? It would be nice to know who you are! The
          only acceptable reason I can think of is that you are too busy.
          Howard Matthews.
        • Steve Woodward
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
            Hi Howard, and welcome to the group,

            I like the second link in your profile....I knew of the first but
            the second one is a new one on me

            If anyone wants to post information in their profile the options are
            there and easy to get to....just click on your name in the members
            section or at the side of one of your posts and edit it to suit....I
            just haven't found a picture of me thats not scarey yet, or you can
            post up a picture of a fern like howard has

            Anyone going to Gardeners world NEC next week?

            Steve