Re: Green Fuzz ...... my babies

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      Steve

      I am sorry if I offended you but I wanted to alert our members as to
      just how easily a person's identity can be compromised.

      The past few days has caused me considerable personal distress.

      Regards

      Linda

      --- In uk-ferns@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <sugartoes66@...> wrote:

      > --- In uk-ferns@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <sugartoes66@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear all
      > >

      > Dear all
      >
      > The green fuzz is looking superb, somehow I got the feeling that
      one
      > day very soon I will see a tiny fern - the closest thing to this
      I've
      > ever experienced was 5 years ago when I managed to grow cacti from
      > seed.. it's a once in a lifetime achievement.
      >
      > Don't mean to sound sad LOL but as members have donated spores I
      feel
      > they should be involved!
      >
      > Linda
      >
      > PS: I have spent the past 6 days jumping through hoops with MSN as
      > third party hacked into my Hotmail account, Ebay, Paypal and Yahoo.
      > You would not believe the amount of details I had to give to get
      my
      > account back. My account is special to me as I have held it for 13
      > years and it's part of my life.
      >
      > I have only managed to access this tonight from an old email so if
      > disaappear for a few days you will know why. Why can't people grow
      > ferns and be at peace with the world?

      > > Just to let you know I have mixed fortunes...
      > >

      > > My Kaycee babies are going from strength to strength I hope to
      post
      > > few photos at the weekend.
      > >
      > > The spores aren't doing anything I thought a saw a green mossy
      haze
      > > couple of weeks ago but that seems to have disappeared.
      > >
      > > Despite all my care and attention nothing is happening.....
      > >
      > > I've done everything I was told to, where am I going wrong?
      > >
      > > Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
      > >
      > > Many thanks
      > >
      > > Linda

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        Of course you haven't offended me Linda? Why would you think that?

        I was merely suggesting it might have been a phishing (as they call it)
        email asking you to reveal all your details, and wanted you to be careful,
        if you are sure the requests for your information came from legit sources
        then that's fine :-)

        Back to green fuzz......I have fronds appearing from mine

      • Larry
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
          Glad to hear the Kaycee babies
          are doing well. I have a couple