Newbie

  • liko
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
      Aloha Everyone,
      Thanks for letting me join the group. I'm not that new to the fern
      world. I wasn't that successful in the past. I will be checking on the
      files, photos etc to learn. Happy Gardening!
      Madame Ladybug
      Hawaii
    • Chaman Singh Dulawat
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        Thanks for letting me join the group. I need some literature related to Negripteris sciona.
        Can anybody help me to provide Literature of N. sciona. I will be very much greatful.
        Thanks.
        C. S. Dulawat

      • Steve Woodward
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          Aloha and welcome to the group

          --- In uk-ferns@yahoogroups.com, "liko" <likogirl@...> wrote:

          > Aloha Everyone,
          > Thanks for letting me join the group. I'm not that new to the fern
          > world. I wasn't that successful in the past. I will be checking on
          the
          > files, photos etc to learn. Happy Gardening!
          > Madame Ladybug
          > Hawaii

        • liko
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            Mahalo plenty Steve for such a warm welcome. I'll be busy
            transplanting some ferns this weekend.
            Madame Ladybug
            Hawaii

            --- In uk-ferns@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Woodward" <steve.woodward@...>