Mainly for Howard

  • Mark Border
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi Howard, I hope you enjoyed Saturday. Your un-named Dryopteris, that
      you thought was the same as the one I have growing between the stumps
      is, if indeed it is the same, Dryopteris affinis insolens, from BPS
      spores. I remembered on Sunday that I had planted a couple furthrer
      down the garden and, fortunately the local wild-life had not removed
      the label. They must be getting Lazy!
      I hope that is of help to you, unless, of course you say that you
      have "insolens" in your garden, and it is quite different!!

      Mark