Coniogramme

  • Anthony Pigott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012

      Hello

      I’ve had an enquiry from someone in Italy who’s trying to obtain Coniogramme (probably japonica). It doesn’t seem to be easily obtainable. Any ideas? Thanks.

      Anthony

      (repeated on the Fern Forum)

    • MATT BUSBY
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
        Coniogramme japonica is often available members on the annual spore exchange list.

        Matt B

        I’ve had an enquiry from someone in Italy who’s trying to obtain Coniogramme (probably japonica). It doesn’t seem to be easily obtainable. Any ideas? Thanks.

        Anthony

        (repeated on the Fern Forum)

      • terry947464
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
          I obtained Coniogramme japonica from Fibrex in 2010, not in current catalogue but might be worth an anquiry.