Re: Polystichum ? (polyblepharum) 'n second look / extra information

  • tondenters
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thanks for you respons so far, Chris, Howard, John.
      For a further identifaction i placed in the album 'Polystichum' extra photos. One photo shows the fern on the location where it was found: notice the brightly glossy/shiny upper side of the leaves (in dry condition it gets dull). The scales (see photo!!) are dark 'chestnut' brown.
      I hope this extra information will give a new clue.
      Best regards, Ton Denters