Re: Propagation

  • nick996948
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 11, 2009
      Hi All the article/book mentioned

      Barry Wright's introduction to cultivating ferns from spores

      Is this freely available as I fancy having a go  this coming year if I'm lucky enough to get some spores from the list.  Failing that, any one recommend another one that is good.

      Thanks in advance

      Nick

    • steve.woodward@ntlworld.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 11, 2009
        Hi Nick

        There is a list of BPS publications here

        http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted_sites/bps/specialpubs/specialpubs.htm
        Regards

        Steve