Discworld convention - including Thud board games room

  • mandzxxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 3:15 PM
      Hi
      I would just like to mention the bi-annual Discworld convention August
      17 -21st 2006, held at a hotel in Leicestershire for 4 fun filled
      days, there is a games room and a specific Thud games room. Also
      traders such as the astonishing Reckless Encounters who sell all
      manner of RPG games through their website and will be having a stall
      at the convention.

      Link to DW Con http://www.dwcon.org
      Link to Reckless encounters online store
      http://recklessencounters.co.uk

      Happy gaming!!

      If anyone wants more info from me then please email me at
      mandzxxx@...
      Mandz xx