MidCon 11-13 November - Playtesters required

  • Shaun Derrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Attn MidCon attendees,

      Following my 'Conquista Hispania' playtests of last year, I would like
      some players to do likewise with my new game: History of the
      World...Cup (Football, of course). My intention is to produce a board
      for each World Cup so that a complete history can be played over a
      period of time. I have already created the 1930 and 2002 World Cup
      boards and should have 1998 ready shortly. I have only playtested it
      solo and it 'seems' to work quite well, despite me continually
      changing my mind on how to utilise the Defence cards! I expect the
      1930 version of the game to take about 1 hour once the rules have been
      explained. The 2002 version will probably take 2.5 hours.

      Intrigued? Well, I will see you at MidCon...

      Shaun Derrick