XXth French NDC, Paris, October 29-30

  • Yann CLOUET
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      WDC had 85 players.
      EDC had 70 players.

      For its 20th Birthday as many players as the total of those 2 together are
      expected for the French NDC the next 29th & 30th of October. And not the least
      of the players which should include the 4 of the 5 last World champion plus
      many more World Class players among which most of the contenders of the GP
      2005.

      What a better way to celebrate this birthday but to join Paris City center again
      ? Especially when you know it is hardly 2h40 from London City Center in
      Eurostar.
      You can also expect some surprises in and outside the convention. Paradox, the
      new editor of the PC version of Diplomacy will be there, and it will be
      possible to test the game during the convention.

      So come and join a week-end of partying or serious competition : whatever you
      are after we have it for you in Paris, city of light.

      Though we expect that the following website :

      http://www.18centres.com/php/tournaments/2005_10_29_XXCDF_va.php

      should answer most of your questions, do not hesitate to join the organisation
      at mailto:contact_frenchNDC@yahoogroups.com if you need to know more.

      Looking forward to meet you all friends, there.
      For the organisation Team,
      Yann.