PSYCHOCON 2005

  • Mike Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      PSYCHOCON 2005

      PSYCHOCON 2005 is approaching quickly!

      It takes place from 21st October to 23rd October @ the Crown Hotel,
      Harrogate, UK.

      Full details can be found at:
      http://www.psychozine.co.uk/psychocon/

      The closing date for EARLY BIRD registrations has been put back to
      31st August 2005!! This coincides with the date that the hotel will
      release hotel rooms for general sale!

      So... if you plan on attending this year, please get your
      registration forms in quickly, and most importantly, get your room
      booked at the hotel BEFORE they are released to the general public!

      Thanks

      MIKE

      PS Could any zine editors or website publishers please pass on this
      information to their subscribers.

      PPS As last year, if any zine editors or website publishers send me a
      SHORT piece about their zine/website, I will ensure that it is
      included within the psychocon booklet!