MSO-CON 2005: August Bank Holiday weekend

  • not_spartacus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      Hi, the Mind Sports Olympiad is again in Manchester this year, and
      (fingers crossed) we're hopeful for more people to turn up to MSOCON,
      the bit for friendly people who play the sort of boardgames you like
      to play (unless you play Diplomacy, in which case you want the
      previous weekend.)

      This year we've got the usual tournaments, plus Markus Welbourne of
      JKLM Games running a JKLM tournament, and a Victor Ludorum,
      administered in a comatose fashion by Geoff Brown. It's all on the
      usual August bank holiday weekend, ie the end of August.

      Cost is £20+£10 late fee, which covers Friday morning to Monday early
      evening.

      I'll try to put the flyer up in the files section here, but at any
      rate you can book online at

      http://www.msoworld.com/2005/msocon.html

      See

      http://www.msoworld.com/2005/schedule.html

      for more tournament details and start times.

      Persons who can bring copies of any of the tournament games
      (especially Puerto Rico, Carcassonne, Lost Cities...) are especially
      welcome.

      thanks,

      Martin Burroughs