SpielchampsUK 2006

  • julia_and_chris@compute-ability.demon.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2005

      Dear All

      In response to some people's requests that we decide the games for SpielchampsUK BEFORE we go to Essen and see what is available and suitable, the committee have decided upon the following games for SpielchampsUK 2006

      Escape from Atlantis (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/2653)

      Louis XIV (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/13642)

      Saint Petersburg (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/9217)

      and

      Tower of Babel (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/15510)

      They will be played in that order

      Gerry will issue any clarifications, corrections, special rules and other paraphernalia nearer the time

      SpielchampsUK 2006 will be held on Sunday 28th May 2006 at MayCon 2006 (maycon2006@...)

      Location details will be posted as soon as we have confirmed prices

      Team entry fee will free before 1st January 2006, £5 until 1st May 2006 and £10 thereafter

      SpielChamps UK is an annual  board and card game tournament for teams of 4 players

      The top 4, or possibly 5, teams will be eligible to compete in the European championships in Essen in October 2006 (http://www.europemasters.org)

      Each team must bring a copy of each of the four games

      Chris